AUS 2017 comprises two segments:
One of our four Overseas Host Universities (OHU) each develops a 5 day programme aligned with that of the Singapore Leg. Each OHU will host undergraduates from NUS and one of Participating Universities (PU).
Our OHUs includes:
1. Hindu College, University of Delhi, Delhi, India
2. Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand
3. Airlangga University, Surabaya, Indonesia
4. Fudan University, Shanghai, China
All participants from OHUs and PUs then participates in the Singapore Leg in Cinnamon College, NUS. There, they will share their unique experiences from each Overseas Legs, before resuming the exploration of the theme in the Singapore context through the series of panel discussions and site visits. Finally, participants consolidate their knowledge with the Design Thinking Methodology, proposing solutions to issues surfaced the summit, before presenting their ideas before a panel of experts.
Our Pus include:
1. Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh (VNUHCM), Vietnam
2. Incheon National University (INU), Incheon, South Korea
3. Universitas Gadjah Madah (UGM), Yogyakarta, Indonesia
4. Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK), Hong Kong
5. Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
6. Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT), Singapore